After five rounds of prototyping, Vincetta's first ever casual trouser is ready to be worn by all of you! She has less structure than our other bottoms, but she's promised to accentuate you in all the right places. You can reverse the belt for a solid look, or show off the beautiful deadstock wooden beads.
- 80's Vintage inspired welt pockets
- Subtle paper bag waist
- Oversized hem for cuffing
- Made of European washed linen sourced from Fabric.com
- Deadstock wooden beads on the belt
- Manufactured in North Carolina with Opportunity Threads.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. If you do need to wash, this piece is wash machine friendly, but we always recommend hand washing or use a perc-free dry cleaning service.
- Wear this piece at the waist for definition or dropped for a relaxed look.
- Miah is a curvy 5'4 and is wearing a size XL.